Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make Your Facebook Status is Blue

Facebook is one of the most social Network witch is Popular started from child until adult. Many people like the Socila network cause it's very simple to use and very easy to wear it.
adolescent usually wear the Facebook for Chatting, huh Very Bored you Know ? But it's your way. in this time I wanna shre you How to make a your Status is Blue , like there is a Link but Not all. I always Wonder to my friend , how they are make the Status is Blue , sometimes in my mind out a variety of my question. Twice ago or some day I think it . after that I very Interested to leran and at last I Can .

In this time , I not want make you confused like me , so I wanna share you the way of how to make your Status is Blu . In Fact is very simple , but if you don't know it's ver convused . yeh if you wanna your Status is blue you just copy this Code @@[0:[0:1:STATUS]] . this tricks can you aplay in your phone , Computer , Laptop , Ipad , etc . It's very simple you know , you just Change the code " STATUS" with your Status.
maybe That's All , get Nice try it.

Written by Umar Kid : a Blog to learn english so well and go public

Article Make Your Facebook Status is Blue written by Umar Kid at Wednesday, May 16, 2012 Thanks for visited my Blog - I'm amateur not professional not ustad not yet Kiya'i - I'm just lonely Tiger Like a Monkeys | http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
Komentar Facebook
0 Komentar Blogger

No comments :

Post a Comment