Friday, May 25, 2012

How to make a Good Air plane Toy

Artikel Terkait : Source > it's my Blog

Introduce : Hi friends , Today I wanna tell you about the procedure How to make a good air plane toy , I hope the Information is beneficial for you.
Start Here !

Ingredient : HVS Paper / Paper

steps :
  1.     First of all , prepare your Hvs paper.
  2.      Second, the writing paper  floded to become two parts.
  3.     after that floded the two sides with slanting position.
  4.     than the floded to became one part.
  5.     floded again the top floded two sides Hvs paper for agreed wings.
  6.     there is your own air plane toy and have play fun

Written by Umar Kid : a Blog to learn english so well and go public

Article How to make a Good Air plane Toy written by Umar Kid at Friday, May 25, 2012 Thanks for visited my Blog - I'm amateur not professional not ustad not yet Kiya'i - I'm just lonely Tiger Like a Monkeys | http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
Komentar Facebook
0 Komentar Blogger

No comments :

Post a Comment