Sunday, May 27, 2012

How to Make an Excellent cash book

How to Make an Excellent cash book
Hi viewers , now I wanna tell you about my procedure how to make an excellent cash book, I hope the information is beneficial for you .


Let's how to make an excellent cash book

tools and materials :
  • trace paper
  • sticky tape
  • hackter
  • scissiors
  • spidol
  • cover book
 steps :
  1. first of all prepare tolls and materialas
  2. second , gather your trace paper by good
  3. after that lid the casebookby cover
  4. next the compotion trace papers to adhere trace papers the other with hackter and cover it
  5. than use your'e spidol to drawingin your cash book
  6. there is your an excellent cash book, safe on your'e fafourite place.
for the Steps and FULL Picture >>> Clik here

(Um)

Written by Umar Kid : a Blog to learn english so well and go public

Article How to Make an Excellent cash book written by Umar Kid at Sunday, May 27, 2012 Thanks for visited my Blog - I'm amateur not professional not ustad not yet Kiya'i - I'm just lonely Tiger Like a Monkeys | http://www.umarkid.blogspot.com
Komentar Facebook
0 Komentar Blogger

No comments :

Post a Comment